What have you done to your powerstroke today?

dsberman94

Reaction score
thanks its a work in progress! but the front end is almost done!!! rigid 20" marine dual row light bar in the center of the bumper and the exterior of the front end is finished, suspension is a whole different story but not that far away from being done too...

If the body lines between the hood and the fenders line up, adjust the latch. If the body lines don't line up, adjust the hood at the hinges then adjust the latch. Had to do it on my buddy's cervini hood also.

RSK

Reaction score
If the body lines between the hood and the fenders line up, adjust the latch. If the body lines don't line up, adjust the hood at the hinges then adjust the latch. Had to do it on my buddy's cervini hood also.

i had the body shop align it all, and it shut fine with the stock intercooler, this new alradco is MASSIVE, i need to grind away the hood where it's touching i'm pretty sure. or drop the intercooler down a 1/2" i'll figure out something....

dsberman94

Reaction score
i had the body shop align it all, and it shut fine with the stock intercooler, this new alradco is MASSIVE, i need to grind away the hood where it's touching i'm pretty sure. or drop the intercooler down a 1/2" i'll figure out something....

Might want to get in touch with them about this just as sort of a heads up. Atleast you have a solution. Just make sure not to grind through the top of the hood.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
B6FD8136-E02B-4FCA-8428-52C25ABE7F5C_zpslekcxxls.jpg

no mo chrome!

94A9764E-E16A-448E-A7C0-8C5A4532019B_zpslfuqup6p.jpg

and i installed my alradco intercooler, will polish it later on it....

6393E85B-A320-4E6E-9249-2A7AF899EA2E_zpsfvjixgmf.jpg

and yes i'm aware my hood isn't fully latched have to adjust something so it latches all the way...
how did you get the chrome off? just use a grinder?
looks good btw...
live life full throttle

RSK

Reaction score
Might want to get in touch with them about this just as sort of a heads up. Atleast you have a solution. Just make sure not to grind through the top of the hood.

The area that i need to grind away protrudes out quite a bit for probably no reason....

RSK

Reaction score
how did you get the chrome off? just use a grinder?
looks good btw...
live life full throttle

Haha no that would take way too long. I dropped it off it at my powdercoaters and i think they acid dipped it and then powdercoated the bumper and tow hooks gloss black for me in 1.5 hrs none the less and they were extremely busy, and had lots of other stuff to do too... Only cost me 160!! For that price how could i go wrong...

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Installed 4 old school JL 8w1's and an amp on Saturday. Gotta pull the box out when I have time and cover it in suede

yvady4uh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
It's the best lol. I really need to get that box wrapped in suede so it doesn't look like a bag of dicks anymore

I want to try to find factory carpet to wrap the box in. I love those seats. Anytime my truck goes somewhere with a group of people I don't drive, I sit my azz in the back.

Latest posts

Members online