What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
As much as I love rear buckets, I've been thinking about swapping to a bench

I wish I would have bought rear buckets instead of trading. Some times I REALLY want a bench again. Even mundane tasks like grocery shopping is such a pain in the ass with the buckets. I need to get a tonneau cover and a bedrug so I can put my groceries back there LOL

dsberman94

Reaction score
I wish I would have bought rear buckets instead of trading. Some times I REALLY want a bench again. Even mundane tasks like grocery shopping is such a pain in the ass with the buckets. I need to get a tonneau cover and a bedrug so I can put my groceries back there LOL

You just admitted to owning a grocery getter truck.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score

It's really hard to fit more than 2 cases of beer back there without using the seats. Which I don't want to do since they're in such great shape for the millage lol. I've been thinking of a tonneau, but I couldn't do a bedrug

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
You just admitted to owning a grocery getter truck.

Took that thing to the grocery store two nights ago! That's all it is! lol

It's really hard to fit more than 2 cases of beer back there without using the seats. Which I don't want to do since they're in such great shape for the millage lol. I've been thinking of a tonneau, but I couldn't do a bedrug

yeah, same here, I cringe putting things on the seats... and you have to slide the front seat up to get anything big on the floor.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Took that thing to the grocery store two nights ago! That's all it is! lol

yeah, same here, I cringe putting things on the seats... and you have to slide the front seat up to get anything big on the floor.

Like when it's raining and you need to put a suitcase back there. But my sister and her friend enjoyed riding to the beach sitting in those seats last week

dsberman94

Reaction score

Lol
nu8y9ega.jpg

At least that's gone now.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Nice throw pillow

Thanks, there's an elk on it. There's always certain things I keep in my truck that come in handy quite often. Pillow, blanket, windex and rolls of paper towels, tools behind the other seat, various types of tape, trash bags, flashlight, bottle of water. In case of emergency/ random party stuff.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
Thanks, there's an elk on it. There's always certain things I keep in my truck that come in handy quite often. Pillow, blanket, windex and rolls of paper towels, tools behind the other seat, various types of tape, trash bags, flashlight, bottle of water. In case of emergency/ random party stuff.

Elk or not it's still a throw pillow

Obsledpuller

Reaction score

Sounds like a list for a cereal killer starter kit haha

dsberman94

Reaction score
Sounds like a list for a cereal killer starter kit haha

Lol. Dude I kill about 2 bowl of cereal every morning.

The trash bags are for when I clean out my truck. Usually it does get bad enough to actually fill half a kitchen sized bag. I forgot zipties on the list.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You're not helping yourself. LOL

Ya never know what's gonna break and what you're gonna have to do to get home. Funny part is that if I didn't keep all this stuff in here all the time, chit would break all the time and I would need the stuff. Have it and never absolutely needed to use any of it in an emergency to get home.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
Sadly I was sittin in my dad's truck today while we were fishing and he has zip ties in the glove box. Only zip ties. In his defense, he was a cop for 22 years. Old habits die hard.

86ford69

Reaction score
Been having u joint trouble. Just on the rear end. First joint messed up pinon yoke a lil bit. Second got her pretty good. Made 10 phone calls and found a place that had some on hand.
So i stayed at work and sent the wfie. Pop in the yoke she brings..... Out the drive shaft on and try to put it in the yoke.... No go! Call the dude back. He says I don't get it.... I gave you the big one. Send the wife back with new yoke, old yoke and rear section of drive shaft. Of course now she's pissy. By this time it's 4:35 and they close at 5:00! She made it with 5 mins to spare.
Turns out drive shaft is not for my truck and neither is yoke!!!! Gives her the right one. $20 extra for this one. But no charge!! Also needs strap kit instead of u bolt kit. $15 more. No charge!!

Oh well all is good and she's back to driving great.

Latest posts

Members online