What have you done to your powerstroke today?

RSK

Reaction score
Yes I have ran them before, ran 35x12.5s ended up with around 50-55k miles and a few nasty burnouts on them...

nice! did some research on them and didn't see the 35's for 22" wheel like i'm running so i'm gonna check with my local tire shop. I can get a set of steel 18's for my truck with like new michelins's for 300 and put 35's on 18's but not sure how good that will look....

JrStroker

Reaction score
nice! did some research on them and didn't see the 35's for 22" wheel like i'm running so i'm gonna check with my local tire shop. I can get a set of steel 18's for my truck with like new michelins's for 300 and put 35's on 18's but not sure how good that will look....
No.... just no..

JrStroker

Reaction score
d711706437b4a4a0ad6c76fcf648717d.jpg
af247999bdd8af8848f8f8764018161a.jpg

Got it back from the shop, the tranny is done. Thank the lord.

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
Thanks, ya paint is peeling.... big a$$ grasshoppers around here are hard on em lol..... I'd love to paint match bumpers also, eventually want to do a cervini hood also

smcox1

Reaction score
I figured some kinda bug destroyed them lol!!! A cervini hood would look good also some white headlights with the reflector black and black projectors would finish the look!

RSK

Reaction score
Well if you're having doubts already.... they would be a good set of snow plow rims. Studded snow/ice tires. If you bounce off a curb it wouldn't be bad.

Haha, haven't hit a curb yet, in the winter, doesn't mean it won't ever happen but i'd probably turn into and run it over

7.3powerstroke00

Reaction score
I figured some kinda bug destroyed them lol!!! A cervini hood would look good also some white headlights with the reflector black and black projectors would finish the look!
Need to get then redone someday.... agreed on the headlights on the white and black, dunno bout the projectors tho...

dsberman94

Reaction score
Broke it. Truck had it's period and leaks red chit out the bottom. Pull that out tomorrow and bring it back to the builder.

acf6

Reaction score
I haven't really done anything to mine besides drive it, seems to be running well (knock on wood) and i dont have many plans for it unless something breaks. Kinda nice to not be spending money on it...

RSK

Reaction score
I haven't really done anything to mine besides drive it, seems to be running well (knock on wood) and i dont have many plans for it unless something breaks. Kinda nice to not be spending money on it...

right! except mine is leaking both coolant and oil. the oil i have a very good idea on the fix for that. and the coolant looks to be simple, but not simple enough that i can fix but its a small leak so it can just keep leaking for now...new tires tomorrow though.

Emery19

Reaction score
this was such a pain in the ass to mount in the dark. but its the only time i had to do it and it was sitting in my closet for three weeks. Edit: and by that I meant the blend mount, trucks been tuned for a while

nWaHO1rl.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online