What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Cknox121

Reaction score
I never got burnout vids....

instagram- @cknox20

Update on pulling the cab.... I have everything disconnected except for cab bolts and lower radiator hose. Was not bad at all. took me about an hour to get everything apart. :ford: Should have the cab in the air by tonight if the cab bolts come out easy.

dsberman94

Reaction score
instagram- @cknox20

Update on pulling the cab.... I have everything disconnected except for cab bolts and lower radiator hose. Was not bad at all. took me about an hour to get everything apart. :ford: Should have the cab in the air by tonight if the cab bolts come out easy.

Impact air gun. Hopefully you won't have to put a socket on the nuts from inside the cab.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

Impact air gun. Hopefully you won't have to put a socket on the nuts from inside the cab.

unless youre trying to break all your cab bolts.. do it by hand, theyre a PIA to get out if they've never been pulled on a 6.4.

and there are no nuts inside the cab, its a speed clip, that you can't hold with a socket...

dsberman94

Reaction score
unless youre trying to break all your cab bolts.. do it by hand, theyre a PIA to get out if they've never been pulled on a 6.4.

and there are no nuts inside the cab, its a speed clip, that you can't hold with a socket...

We did it. It was a speed clip with a nut that was spinning. Watched the nut spin on the clip. Had to hold it with a socket on the inside.

Cknox121

Reaction score

I used impact on the front 2. Spun the nut. Gunna try a breaker bar, if they still spin I'm gunna torch them off and deal with it later

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
on a 6.4?.. we have never had any speed clip that you had to hold.. the bolt breaks long before anything else.

Yessir. Early 08. We noticed the cab was already off once before. That person didn't pay attention when they lifted the cab and snapped that little cab ground braided cable on the passenger side. They messed with the fuel pump, if nothing else. There is supposed to be a little ziptie in there to make sure an electrical connector can't come I plugged and it wasn't there. They probably took the cab bolts out by hand but never re-loctited the cab bolts, so we were able to take them out with an impact and didn't break any.

RedRice589

Reaction score
instagram- @cknox20

Lol no iG for me all good just ribbin ya buddy.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Is this worth a ****?
ate2ezup.jpg

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
left rear caliper... I parked it last night after hauling a light load on a trailer and as i was walking away i was hearing metal popping from heat... coming from the rear..

smoked the pads and rotor to a red dust, but oh well, ill re use em... now I only have 1 factory caliper remaining...

Latest posts