What have you done to your powerstroke today?

F25DY_Jake

Reaction score
Added a new sticker..

05a5d33b741c599c65967166cdf0f2ed.jpg

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
those resistor get hot as *** too.. make sure it doesnt come in contact with anything that will melt...

live life full throttle

I tried installing switchbacks on my old headlights for the blinkers, I had that issue. One side, the resistor would get so dang hot I couldn't touch it and it heated up almost instantly, the other side stayed about normal temp. I couldn't ever figure it out. Plus after installing the resistors, it didn't even cure the hyper flash issue with the blinkers....we tried new resistors and everything. Never figured it out

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
I tried installing switchbacks on my old headlights for the blinkers, I had that issue. One side, the resistor would get so dang hot I couldn't touch it and it heated up almost instantly, the other side stayed about normal temp. I couldn't ever figure it out. Plus after installing the resistors, it din't even cure the hyper flash issue with the blinkers....we tried new resistors and everything. Never figured it out
did you have led's in all 4 corners and resistors on all led's?

live life full throttle

Pockets

Reaction score
Nice. Now all you need is a mini maxx..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is very true....
What kind of polish did you use. Mine need some work as well. Looks like the po washed them with a wire brush l.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
This time I used White Diamond. I've been using Mother's but WD is the bee's knees....

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
Replaced my CPS. Truck was kind of running rough. It's worse now so I'll be adjusting it when I get home from work.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online