What have you done to your powerstroke today?

Djmck832

Reaction score
I bought a new PSD today!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,017 KB · Views: 106

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
BDW from advanced auto parts. I loosened it up and retightened it. It didn't do any good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
BDW from advanced auto parts. I loosened it up and retightened it. It didn't do any good.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
good luck with that one.. what is it supposed to do when loosening and tightening? it has a steel grommet that only allows it to get so tight... you need shims if you are trying to make an adjustment.. if i remember correctly, the bwd is the same size as the original black cps so you are more than likely way to close to the cam gear or could be playing wac-a-mole with the cps with cam walk....

live life full throttle

mandkole

Reaction score
What kind of polish did you use. Mine need some work as well. Looks like the po washed them with a wire brush l.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yours are coated and the clear is scratched. Pockets wheels are stripped so they will love the polish. ;)

mandkole

Reaction score
yeah, mine are stripped also and its a commitment to keep them nice, but its easy with the power cone or ball. If mine was a daily, I would have had them recoated.

Pockets

Reaction score
yeah, mine are stripped also and its a commitment to keep them nice, but its easy with the power cone or ball. If mine was a daily, I would have had them recoated.
Yup mines a daily so it's takes some road abuse. I try to take core of it at least once a month but it's been a few months since I did a good polish with the cone.

ckrueg

Reaction score
I try to wash mine every 2 weeks so it wouldn't be much more than what I always do

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Dirtclod

Reaction score
My 01 is in the shop getting a 2000 motor swap. Ordered irate reg return system,new tranny temp gauge and sump for the tank. Picking up filter heads and filters this afternoon. Hopefully in a week she'll be growling again. Oh yea got A ts 6 pos chip and selector switch for a 100$.

Latest posts

Members online