What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

Jusfaulk

Reaction score
Sounds like the HD its the way to go. I'm gonna do a bit more looking see if I can find some videos. I'll let you know something.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk

pog

Reaction score
if these are anything like the semi truck leds they should be badass. does not blind oncoming traffic yet awesome light output

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
so did anyone get the Zues LED headlights and install them? i want to see how they look, cause i need all the help i can get with night time driving, but after the nightmares i went thru on HIDs I will never go to an HID again.

bigaF250

Reaction score
I have a set on the way and will do a full review on them just as soon as they get here. With the holidays this week it may be next week due to shipping. This is the alternative light to HID. Low heat output, lots of light. I have also spoke with my guy at Zeus and can get everybody a group buy deal. However after speaking with the Mods on here there may be some issue with that as I am not a vendor but am working on that now.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
so did anyone get the Zues LED headlights and install them? i want to see how they look, cause i need all the help i can get with night time driving, but after the nightmares i went thru on HIDs I will never go to an HID again.

I think we are waiting on a review and possibly a group buy

And on the HIDs, that is weird that you had problems. I have used them on 3 SxS's, a motorcycle, jeep, wifes car and my truck and have never had one glitch.
All different brands too

RedRice589

Reaction score

I think I'm interested in some as well but I have my retrofits jerry rigged right now and they work great I'm taking them off tomorrow and putting stockers back in. Gonna sell the HID's

08Monster

Reaction score
Did anyone ever get these or are we throwing the idea out the window?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
someone ordered a set and is waiting for it to come in. He is going to report back to us

Latest posts

Members online