What Head lightbulbs to match rigid leds?

bigaF250

Reaction score
Alright you guys, talked with them today and confirmed with the shipping company. They will be here tomorrow. I'm going to go get pictures in the dark tonight so it will save time tomorrow. My full review will be up just as soon as they are in and lit up. Will take opening box pictures, install and light up. Anything else you guys want?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

BlueOx

Reaction score
Alright you guys, talked with them today and confirmed with the shipping company. They will be here tomorrow. I'm going to go get pictures in the dark tonight so it will save time tomorrow. My full review will be up just as soon as they are in and lit up. Will take opening box pictures, install and light up. Anything else you guys want?

Can't wait to see this!!

Snake

Reaction score

A before and after pic of the same object (wall, tree line,…) at the same distance: one with the current bulbs and one with the LED's.

bigaF250

Reaction score
My plan is to do pitch black on road in the same place, trying to find a wall I can face. High beam, low beam. Standing out front of the truck about 50ft. And a driving video. I'll shut my led fog lights of so they don't throw anybody off.

BlueOx

Reaction score
My plan is to do pitch black on road in the same place, trying to find a wall I can face. High beam, low beam. Standing out front of the truck about 50ft. And a driving video. I'll shut my led fog lights of so they don't throw anybody off.

Sounds like you got just about everything covered. Now just get em installed lol

08Monster

Reaction score
Can't wait, I'll be ordering some if they are decent. Ever since I got tinted head lights, its like using a candle in a brown paper sack. Can't see **** without my light bar on

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a set on the way and will do a full review on them just as soon as they get here. With the holidays this week it may be next week due to shipping. This is the alternative light to HID. Low heat output, lots of light. I have also spoke with my guy at Zeus and can get everybody a group buy deal. However after speaking with the Mods on here there may be some issue with that as I am not a vendor but am working on that now.

we would love to have you, just play nice ;)

bigaF250

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let everybody know that I still will give a review on the lights as promised, however I Will not be doing any form of sales as I do not want to interfere with the vendors rules of the site. To all other vendors, I apologize for giving sales pitches as I am NOT a vendor and did not mean to step on anybody's toes. My intentions were only good and just wanted to help you guys out. I will however be looking into and considering a vendor endeavor but as for now I will not cross the lines and rules of the site as I do enjoy being here. Thanks

Snake

Reaction score
Play nice? Come on Mike. How am I not

we would love to have you, just play nice ;)

Serious question - Is there a sponsor here who sells LED headlight bulbs?

Good call on getting some pics facing the front of the truck. You should be money if you do those and some pics from the driver's seat.

Last edited:

Snake

Reaction score
I was asking because it doesn't seem as though you're taking LED headlight sales away from a sponsor.

If you were planning on making a little something for the effort, then I agree you should become a vendor.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.