With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

B585Ford

Reaction score
Can you get the tunes from innovative and other companies on the XRT pro if you have no desire to create your own tuning with MCC or would you have to get a mini or black maxx? If I have to get a Mini, would I have to get a Ford specific unit or can I take one off of any make/model truck and change the software to ford 6.4?[/QUOTe
Pretty sure they could load one tune on a SD card for the XRT. I would call the company you are purchasing from to confirm. MCC is just tool they use to write programs. I am guessing you would have to buy the Unlock codes though.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
That's just the mcc that will not work with the xrt pro. You can load a custom card from a tuner on the xrt pro just fine. Kem tuning for example.

B585Ford

Reaction score
That's just the mcc that will not work with the xrt pro. You can load a custom card from a tuner on the xrt pro just fine. Kem tuning for example.

Thanks for confirming. I have a MM and haven't paid real close attention to the XRT, but I figured it used the same basic format (SD card).

stroker007

Reaction score
i was wondering the same thing, i would love the try erics or matts tunes on my 6.4 but only have a xrt pro. hopefully they can do that

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
So we can just contact one of these awesome tune companies and orfer a custom tune to load on the sd card for a mini?

zack birge

Reaction score
As far as I know nobody has anything ready to purchase. Just a few beta testers but I believe its all kinda on hold right now...

Latest posts

Members online