With H&S MCC coming think IDP will tune on H&S

Reaction score
With the new Maxx Calibration coming out sometime you think custom tuners like IDP and Gearhead will tune on the H&S platform? I know I can tell you that is what I'm hoping for, how great would that be?

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how much MCC offers for tables. If the tables are limited then I wouldn't hold my breath on any of the tuners jumping ship.

vatejf

Reaction score
Yeah I used to tune my ls2 gto with hp tuners and even with how hot efi live is for duramaxs it is still kinda limited compared to hp tuners for ls gas engines. I wish there was something as good as hp tuners for ford diesel.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
im personally not seeing it happening. They Have all the software setup and running great on the SCT platform. and are supporting a lot of customers. but who knows. it wouldn't be a bad thing.

the way I understood the new H&S software was so that you yourself could make changes on your tuning. might be wrong though.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Speaking with friends who've played with it on their 6.7 cummins trucks. There isnt really enough tables is what I'm told. You really cant compare to ATI or SCT

Reaction score
hopefully they change that and offer more tables. I asked in the H&S forums and a tech told me that a custom tuner will be able to vin lock it when they release it. So I sure hope they will offer enough tables I would be interested in trying RCD tunes as well

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Now that this tuning capability is becomming avaliable, is there any software out there to datalog on a laptop? I ask this because I have similar tuning access with my car (much more advanced than the MCC...but basic same idea) and I use a logging software that allows you to view/log in real time every single aspect of that engine. Anything for the 6.4's?

Gearhead

Reaction score
If they have ALL of the parameters that we get for the SCT, then I will consider it.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Now that this tuning capability is becomming avaliable, is there any software out there to datalog on a laptop? I ask this because I have similar tuning access with my car (much more advanced than the MCC...but basic same idea) and I use a logging software that allows you to view/log in real time every single aspect of that engine. Anything for the 6.4's?

I am not sure about all of the capabilities of this, but they say it will be coming to the 6.4 soon. Based on the description, it sounds promising.

http://www.kemperformance.com/Products_Detail.php?ProductID=21

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
Speaking with friends who've played with it on their 6.7 cummins trucks. There isnt really enough tables is what I'm told. You really cant compare to ATI or SCT

they have said they will release more options/tables over time

All I can say is it's a good time for diesel performance... EFI Live for Cummins, H&S and Smarty offering user tuning...

good stuff

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I am not sure about all of the capabilities of this, but they say it will be coming to the 6.4 soon. Based on the description, it sounds promising.

http://www.kemperformance.com/Products_Detail.php?ProductID=21

that looks to be promising and is exactly what i was talking about. might be a tough one to swallow for 1700 though. maybe once it is released for the 6.4 and we can get some feedback/opinions and see how it works it will help in the decision. i only have my car's software to compare to which in total costs $80 for the scanning/logging software and then the ECU flashing/reading software is free. lol there is alot more to our trucks though so i did not expect it to be that cheap

Latest posts

Members online