• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 rear springs on 2001

juniort444e

Reaction score
I have read somewhere that you can do it, and i know PMF sells the hanger to convert over.

Is it worth it?

How much lift would the newer ones give me over a stock rear spring on my 2001 f250.

Any one who performed this on their truck have pics to share?

MadDiesel73

Reaction score
I made a post about this a little while ago. ThereS a few 2011 springs 2 3 4 and 5 leaf so it really depends. I hear the 2 leaf will sit an inch lower then our springs but that provibly because its thinner being 2 leafs. You can cut and reuse your stock bracket but parking cable needs relocating which can be tricky. They do ride a lot better then our springs I'll be doing this mod soon with 2011 4 leaf springs

NotStock

Reaction score
There is a slight increase in ride quality between the 08-10 and the 11'+ leafs. Most leaf packs will comprise of 2 or 3 mains and bottom overload. Also, just a heads up, I will be lowering the price on my conversion brackets to $350.

juniort444e

Reaction score
Jarret, i believe that is who's thread i read and gave me the idea. I believe he is using the 2 leaf version. I want something to hold weight but not ride any rougher.

MadDiesel, thanks for the heads up on the difference. And if i cut my original ones off, i might as well use ones that are already built for the swap. I would like to build my own, but its my only vehicle, so doing stuff quick is a must.

Im just curious as to how much lift say the 4 leaf newer ones will give me. I want to maintain the same height, if not lower it an inch. I really dont want to go any higher. And once the back is figured out, then i go put shackle and hangers on the front with new leafs or maybe just a lift spring kit on the front to level it out.

juniort444e

Reaction score
There is a slight increase in ride quality between the 08-10 and the 11'+ leafs. Most leaf packs will comprise of 2 or 3 mains and bottom overload. Also, just a heads up, I will be lowering the price on my conversion brackets to $350.

Thats awesome news. Which year leafs would you run then? And would the 3 leaf pack be alot rougher, i assume so.

NotStock

Reaction score
If possible, I would try and source a used '11+. But I wouldnt pay an arm and a leg to get a set.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.