22" RBP wheels and Nitto's installed!!

6L strokin

Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments guys! Gonna try for some "Jesse" style shots soon lol

Thanks for the compliment! That was pretty much my reasoning. Also, the truck came with 20s so I had a good visual and thought these would be the perfect upgrade.

They do offer 24x11, but those are big bucks. I'm glad the 0 offset had some lip to it. The wheel is great in person for sure, hard to capture just with my iPhone camera lol

LOL jesse can really take some pics man!! he did awesome on ours !

smokinstroker

Reaction score
truck looks great, did you notice any difference in drivability or performance with the bigger wheels?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the compliments guys! I need to wash the truck and get it in front of the lense!

truck looks great, did you notice any difference in drivability or performance with the bigger wheels?
The truck was on 20s and 34.5" tires from the factory. Performance wise, I feel like the truck bites the road more, doesn't feel any bit slower though.
Man I cant believe you beat me to it.
:flipa:
Wasn't sure if I was going to make it in time. You have your "extreme house makeover" style truck builds LOL

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Very Nice!! Glad I found this because im looking into putting the exact same wheels on but with trail grapplers on my 08. What is your backspacing? I noticed you said a 0 offset, correct? Do you have a leveling kit installed?
My thread I have going... http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9340

0 offset, backspacing is 4.75" if I'm remembering correctly. Truck is stock height 250. No block or anything up front. Just trimmed the in plastic a bit and I am great now.
Thanks for the compliments!

Latest posts

Members online