• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

3.0 p pump 7.3

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Looking to get out of this project. 95 f-250, boxed frame, gutted, built Dana 60, Rockwell 20-145 rear. Engine needs to be finished up, no expense spared on internals, Hypermax bed plate. Unlimited diesel front cover, Mark Massey built p7100 pump, scheid injectors. $5-7k will have engine up and running. Just missing oil pump, fuel lift pump, final machine work, assembly and dyno time. Truck and engine with every spare 7.3 part I own $32,000. Rolling chassis $10,000. Engine $25,000. E mail is the best way to contact, [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
10e67aeabefc67f87d2b8bbe0d607663.jpg

NyCowboy87

Reaction score
Yea pretty much. I’ve always shown quarter horses and met my wife showing horses. Over the years we’ve gotten more and more serious about it to the point that it’s pretty much all we do anymore. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t change it for the world and have gotten to travel the country to pursue a passion we both share. We now have a little one due in June, so between the baby and horses I’m just being realistic and need to cut my losses and move on.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yea pretty much. I’ve always shown quarter horses and met my wife showing horses. Over the years we’ve gotten more and more serious about it to the point that it’s pretty much all we do anymore. Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t change it for the world and have gotten to travel the country to pursue a passion we both share. We now have a little one due in June, so between the baby and horses I’m just being realistic and need to cut my losses and move on.

That's actually really awesome man! Congrats on the new addition to tye fam and good luck with the sale!

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online