6.0 No Limit bling !

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
my keyboard just got all sticky... these look awesome! looks like i need to order another round of parts for the 06.

Donovan

Reaction score
I bought that same setup for my 6.0, but it did not fit nearly that well at all. I had to do some modifying to even get it close to fitting. Even now it is forced in there.

imelmo

Reaction score
I bought that same setup for my 6.0, but it did not fit nearly that well at all. I had to do some modifying to even get it close to fitting. Even now it is forced in there.

Strange. Mine went on with zero issues.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

you should have contacted me before modifying it. these are all handmade here in america, so human error is possible. i have NEVER had a fit issue with that kit yet.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Nobody is gonna call out the broken dipstick, hose clamps and dried coolant? LOL

Under the.hood of a 6L. Yep, I bet people were REAL shocked about that coolant.

The dipstick I sympathize, ford will bend you over to.replace the adapters,tube, orings, and dipstick. Like 200+ type of bendover.

Latest posts

Members online