6.0 powerstroke instrument panel issue

Doc954

Reaction score
2006 f350 6.0 4x4... when starting the truck my brake, 4x4, low range lights come along with the buzzer. Sometimes they stay on a few seconds and sometimes it's like 20 - 30 seconds. Any solutions to this issue. Help would be appreciated because this is getting really annoying......

Tanker3278

Reaction score
If you have an OBD2 reader that will show live data then check the reading on some of the other sensors.

I identified my cluster had a problem when the fuel guage went from 3/4 to empty with a buzzer while driving. OBD2 reader showed the computer reading the fuel tank at 75% while the cluster was showing empty/buzzer.

My instrument cluster needs to be rebuilt. Clusters are sometimes a problem in these trucks and there's a guy in one of the Carolina's that rebuilds them.

Sent from my LM-Q620 using Tapatalk

Doc954

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply....Already ran live data yesterday, everything is fine. All gauges work as they should. I'm leaning towards moisture in the cjb, but I'm open to all suggestions.

bismic

Reaction score
What are you using to access live data and check for codes? Not all scan tools will read all of the control modules.