• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 Turboneics Stage I turbo with pedistal

StrokinKentucky

Reaction score
Stage I Turbonetics non-vgt turbo with the pedistal. Greak working condition, no end play. Asking $1,350 shipped or best offer. More info below and pics

http://www.mkmcustoms.com/turboneticsstage1turbokitfor03-0760powerstroke.aspx

100_0488.png

StrokinKentucky

Reaction score
I think its 62mm but it made a big difference on my truck. I purchased it new and it has about 13,000 miles on it. I would say it and 175-190's would be awesome with it. But im selling my truck so I put all the stock components back on it is the only reason it's for sale

Countryboy07

Reaction score
I think its 62mm but it made a big difference on my truck. I purchased it new and it has about 13,000 miles on it. I would say it and 175-190's would be awesome with it. But im selling my truck so I put all the stock components back on it is the only reason it's for sale

Sorry bud, it's a 58mm if it is the Stage 1... I've got the same turbo. Sounds mean on the 6.0, and I'd probably only run it with stock injectors up to 155cc injectors.

Oh, and not trying to burn you, but you already posted this turbo once for $900... http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2008... Now you want $1,350???

-French

Last edited:

StrokinKentucky

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.