• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

92 Complete Dana 60 axle for sale

Strokersace

Reaction score
Hub to hub complete. Good brakes, WARN hubs, includes all u-bolt brackets, tie rods and steering linkages. Diff serviced with Valvoline Synthetic gear lube. U-joints replaced a couple of years ago when brakes were.

NO track bar bracket that mounts to the frame. Trackbar included but needs new bushings. Rubbers on the tie rod ends are cracked but there is no play or abnormal wear. Greased regularly. Rims/Tires not included.

Was only removed because axles were swapped for SD axles. Get new bushings in the trackbar, a frame mount, bolt in and go. It's all there for an F250 swap.

Located in Wichita Kansas at my dad's house. Delivery within 100 miles of Wichita included in price. Delivery past that mileage can be arranged or it can be shipped at buyers expense.

$950 OBO

PM me or call on cell at 208-316-1828. Want to sell ASAP!!

moto_0233.jpg

moto_0254.jpg

moto_0257.jpg

Strokersace

Reaction score
Bumpity... Someone needs this. There always seems to be a shortage of OBS D60's around. These sell for $1200+ in the salvage yards up here in this kinda condition!!

Strokersace

Reaction score
I can get it to the NW fairly cheap. Well cheaper than regular freight truck anyway. Would be after the 1st of the year though before he could get it coming this way.

smokedout250

Reaction score
I can get it to the NW fairly cheap. Well cheaper than regular freight truck anyway. Would be after the 1st of the year though before he could get it coming this way.

I'd be down but I have to pay for knee surgery for my girl at 2gs I can't do! Bump for you tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strokersace

Reaction score
Dang! That doesn't sound good and is more of a priority! Good luck to your wallet and to her for a speedy recovery!

Strokersace

Reaction score
Still available.

Had an interested buyer that wanted it before Christmas, got him the shipping info and cost to do so, but haven't heard a thing back in over a week.

SO... still for sale. It's for sale locally too for more $$$ but would rather give a forum member a good deal.

Latest posts

Members online