A new pump solution has been found.

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
I agree, will be interesting to see how it is a year from now.

From all the Chatter on FB and other sites, seems like these are sold out everywhere and only a couple sites are allowing pre orders.

Hope it is as good as they claim. Nice to have more than one option.

Petro

Reaction score
I agree, will be interesting to see how it is a year from now.

From all the Chatter on FB and other sites, seems like these are sold out everywhere and only a couple sites are allowing pre orders.

Hope it is as good as they claim. Nice to have more than one option.
Agreed. Also curious to see what kind of power numbers they're gonna get out of them. I'm more impressed with the pricing, 2k is very fair in my opinion.

Tiha

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Agreed. Also curious to see what kind of power numbers they're gonna get out of them. I'm more impressed with the pricing, 2k is very fair in my opinion.
It does seem fair, I also wondered if supply issues and back orders are driving the sales of this things as well.

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Very cool!! Time will tell how it holds up. Looks like another thing to add to the list when it's time for a rebuild or the factory hpfp chokes due to lack of proper lubrication.

J98, I to wonder what pump they compared it against for flow.

I hope this proves to be a good swap.

Racer71

Reaction score
I’ve known about these for awhile, they’ve put lots of R&D into them and those guys don’t screw around, I believe it will be a good product. Time and differing fuel qualities, filter change intervals etc are always the unknown once they get to the end users.

Latest posts

Members online