adding radio controls to steering wheel

Dzchey21

Reaction score
anyone know how to do it? Can i just get the switch controller from ford or do i need to get a new steering wheel, my truck is an oddball with only cruise functions on the wheel

BFT

Reaction score
i think you can get just the controller from ford. mikey had to change his as well. hit him up, maybe he will sell you his or something

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think it can be done, I believe all the wires for the controls are there but not too sure. You probably have to get a new wheel.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
from what i have found you have to buy the switch and a small harness that goes behind the steering wheel, not positive, but im going to wait untill i can gather everything up to put in a 2010 NAV with sync which uses a different steering wheel switch, just gunna gather all the right stuff and do it once

Jhaddox

Reaction score
from what i have found you have to buy the switch and a small harness that goes behind the steering wheel, not positive, but im going to wait untill i can gather everything up to put in a 2010 NAV with sync which uses a different steering wheel switch, just gunna gather all the right stuff and do it once

How about a write up on it when you do Dustin...i've wanted the new nav/sync in my truck since i bought it

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Its going to be awhile before i get it done the nav unit sells on eBay for 1000 plus dollars so I'm just going to troll eBay for a good deal. Interior will be my winter project

Latest posts

Members online