Air bag-it kits

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with them?

I really like the way this front kit looks, i would like to be able to lift and lower the truck as needed and also help the ride, im not really interested in the rear 4 link set up as i think i would just pull some leafs out of the back and run a standard air bag set up to control height and weight distribution if i tow.

here is a link to the set up, looks trick other than the red spring buckets

http://www.airbagit.com/product-p/towing-f350-front.htm

eric.davis

Reaction score
I don't know how the truck would ride but I watched that get installed on a couple episodes of trucku on speed. You could always get it all painted black.

Reaction score
This looks like a cool idea and a nice kit but.......
Airbagit, chassis tech, aim industries etc, all are one big brand with a horrible reputation. They have been around for years and years but have a terrible reputation, do a little research. One exampe is that their nickname is "shame industries."

David S.

Reaction score
This looks like a cool idea and a nice kit but.......
Airbagit, chassis tech, aim industries etc, all are one big brand with a horrible reputation. They have been around for years and years but have a terrible reputation, do a little research. One exampe is that their nickname is "shame industries."

:whs:Thats the first thing I thought of when I clicked on the link was "shame industries". Only heard a couple good things, mostly bad though for the $$$

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
it used to be called A I M Industry's and all I will say is be very careful, and plan on needing to finesse the kits in. Not one of their kits fits properly out of the box. Love the idea, but my opinion is the Co. are scam artists.

Reaction score
Its a shame cause they have some nice ideas if nothing else.

Id say call Trevor at PMF and I bet he can whip something up like that no problem. I had thought about doing something like this on my dually that I just sold. It would have been sweet to be able to dump the air and tuck tire while parked....

Latest posts

Members online