Any reason this won't work?

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I had a heated (coolant tubes throughout tank) built a few years ago when I was going to do a vegistroke setup on the van. Now that my van is completely back to stock, I want to run wmo.

Can I just install another stock fuel pump and fuel bowl on the frame rail for the wmo tank? Have each pump on its own switch. Install one way valves on all four fuel ports, and wmo lines to the unused ports.

Start on diesel, wait for oil to heat up, switch on oil pump and switch off diesel pump. When parking, turn on diesel pump, turn off oil pump, then use a turbo timer to let the oil purge.

Think that should work?

rsr911

Reaction score
Should work fine. To save even more money run some W85 instead of diesel in your start/stop tank.

rpm-inc

Reaction score
I have to ask.........the van is back to stock????

All the way down to the fuel bowl and exhaust! Gonna take out the 4.10 rear and put the 3.55 back in. New goal is to see how slow I can make it!

Got another window van from TX that is getting converted to 4wd and a built engine is going in there.:)

rpm-inc

Reaction score
Waiting on my welder buddy to weld up my control arms for the front. Hopefully will be putting the front together this weekend.

Latest posts

Members online