Any single kits available yet?

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I'm sure a few choice companies are working at this, but has anyone heard anything about newer turbos and pumps for our trucks yet? I'm well aware of industrials twin kit, but I'm interested in a drop in replacement if possible.
I'm sure with the right fuel and air these 6.7s are gonna wake up.

6L strokin

Reaction score
nate, you gonna get you a custom license plate made? "Gimme 2" LOL 22s twin turbos.... get ya 2 subs and some other stuff too haha

Id say that industrial twin stack would be pretty roudy when they figure out how to get our injection pumps to flow more fuel though....

17BLKplat

Reaction score
nate, you gonna get you a custom license plate made? "Gimme 2" LOL 22s twin turbos.... get ya 2 subs and some other stuff too haha

Id say that industrial twin stack would be pretty roudy when they figure out how to get our injection pumps to flow more fuel though....

Lol!! I like that Darin!
I have it kind of easy, I have a 480 sitting in my garage, so I'd only need the EGR delete and pipes. But as you mentioned, I'd love to see our pumps gain a bit more strength too.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
we have a truck to do it with here lol but everytime i open the hood i cringe hahaha

We will be doing something after erics tunes come out and he can start making custom tunes

17BLKplat

Reaction score
we have a truck to do it with here lol but everytime i open the hood i cringe hahaha

We will be doing something after erics tunes come out and he can start making custom tunes

I don't blame ya. I'm nervous for an oil change lol!!

Good move to wait for tuning. Help dial in any new snail you'd drop in.

Latest posts

Members online