Anyone run these?

Jake

Reaction score
it is hard to say without knowing the material specs. the bars are very short they may roughen up the ride since the shorter the bars the less travel they begin to bind the suspension.

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
I have heard some and seen some of these. From what I hace heard they do the job. I dont know if they were this same company/brand but the same style setup. IMO the longer bars would do better. but I know that these do work. How good though? thats the only question. Hope this helps.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
Seeing as the way it mounts to the axle is only on one side It seems like they would bend... I know the ford ranger guys run James duff bars that are setup identical to this and that's the problem they were having so I'm sure with all the torque our trucks make it could cause some issues

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Seeing as the way it mounts to the axle is only on one side It seems like they would bend... I know the ford ranger guys run James duff bars that are setup identical to this and that's the problem they were having so I'm sure with all the torque our trucks make it could cause some issues

I agree. But with that said if your trying to just get rid of "a little" wrap then from my seeings they do that.....but I dont think much more, like you said.

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I agree. But with that said if your trying to just get rid of "a little" wrap then from my seeings they do that.....but I dont think much more, like you said.

Oh they work no doubt but overtime they would bend ....how soon? Who knows I'm a cheap ass so I would buy something like that but that's because I don't have the cash to buy good ones but then I wouldn't be able to bitch when they bent because I know I cheaped out lol

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
Oh they work no doubt but overtime they would bend ....how soon? Who knows I'm a cheap ass so I would buy something like that but that's because I don't have the cash to buy good ones but then I wouldn't be able to bitch when they bent because I know I cheaped out lol

Right. Im just about the same way but If I know for a fact I can save time and money in the future, I would/will go with traditional traction bars over those or some like them.

I know this isnt my thread so to the OP sorry for the hijack/derail. lol

rc4wd

Reaction score
If that picture is of the exact same bar there's no way I'd buy something that small and flemsy looking to go on my Toyota much less a Superduty.

Latest posts

Members online