anyone try one of these head units?

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
yeah worked for me

here is a pic of is
$_12.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
Just started working all of a sudden. Not sure why.

Unit looks nice. Looks like they do this with quit a few other years and models also.

Fantom

Reaction score
Juunk. I had one for about a week and ended up returning it. The touch screen is more of a push screen, and after making a selection there is about a 2 second delay. Even if you're just changing radio stations, or switching between sources.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Juunk. I had one for about a week and ended up returning it. The touch screen is more of a push screen, and after making a selection there is about a 2 second delay. Even if you're just changing radio stations, or switching between sources.

how recent was this?

Sucks they sure look nice. I have a guy wanting to try one. I might just let him but i dont know. He's older so slow might be ok lol

Fantom

Reaction score
how recent was this?

Sucks they sure look nice. I have a guy wanting to try one. I might just let him but i dont know. He's older so slow might be ok lol

Probably about 3 - 3 1/2 years ago. It looked identical to that one though. The slowness wasn't the worst part of it though, you have to push on the screen really hard to make a selection. Sometimes it felt like I was going to break it.

Koda22

Reaction score
To me it seems like a lot of money when you could get a good name brand for about the same price....I'd pass and get something you can count on...but that just my opinion never have had one personally...

Jbird

Reaction score
i wish pioneer or alpinewould start an OEM line like that. I Would love a nice indash like that that looks somewhat factory

jngreen

Reaction score
Probably about 3 - 3 1/2 years ago. It looked identical to that one though. The slowness wasn't the worst part of it though, you have to push on the screen really hard to make a selection. Sometimes it felt like I was going to break it.

They may be using better parts by now.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I definatly agree that a good name brand would be better, but i do like that it would look factory install.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.