Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, and Cyber Monday Sale

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
With the Thanksgiving Holiday coming up tomorrow, all of us here at MPD would like to first say Thank You to all the men and women who are in all the branches of the US Military for protecting our freedom!! Second we would like to thank all of our loyal and new customers from this past year.

In honor of this we would like to extend to you a 5% discount on all of our items on our website. Use Promo Code "ThanksMPD" when checking out and the discount will apply then.

Along with our Promo Code "ThanksMPD", we would also like to offer our customers up to a 15% discount on all of our custom made parts including turbo kits!!

Give us a call at the shop (410) 354-0340 to place your order. The sale will run from Friday Morning at 12:00AM to Monday evening at midnight!!

Feel free to PM me on here as well with any questions. Thanks again and I hope everyone enjoys the holiday season!

91turbogsx

Reaction score
Is the discount gonna increase as we go on? Or stay at 10%? Stupid to ask but I don't want to place a big order only to have it upped after since it already jumped from 5% to 10%.

THANKS I appreciate the discounts! :D

Last edited:

Buddy@MPD

Reaction score
The discount online will stay at 10% from now till Monday at midnight. We thought y'all would like the increased discount. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Members online