Ca engine builder

fifty

Reaction score
Now that the suspension is done...almost... It's time to start thinking about engine/trans.
I unfortunately have one of those Pmr motors... The intake exhaust idm and Php chip just isn't enough.

Looking to bring the levels to the 550 to 600 range I feel this is going to necessitate a full bottom up build.

I only I was local to swamps or beans etc where I could sit down with them, plan it out and have a motor built and swapped in...

Any competent builders in cal? Or am I going to have to make a road trip?

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
I agree, I'm sure Pacific Diesel Performance will take care of you. They are a sponsor on here too.

doubledee715

Reaction score
Also interested in who is building 5r110 in california? Thanks. (already have a pm in to matt)

doubledee715

Reaction score

Sorry, should have been more specific. North of Visalia and south of Sutter, lol.

I can't afford JW. I can get it built, imo, to a comparable standard, for less, closer to my location.

I did find a shop where I live that can get and install his 5r110...just pricey and out of my budget.

thanks!

Last edited:

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
Now that the suspension is done...almost... It's time to start thinking about engine/trans.
I unfortunately have one of those Pmr motors... The intake exhaust idm and Php chip just isn't enough.

Looking to bring the levels to the 550 to 600 range I feel this is going to necessitate a full bottom up build.

I only I was local to swamps or beans etc where I could sit down with them, plan it out and have a motor built and swapped in...

Any competent builders in cal? Or am I going to have to make a road trip?

We can definitely try and help you out, if you decide that you don't want to buy a crate motor, but like Steve said, a WOP motor would be killer!

Also interested in who is building 5r110 in california? Thanks. (already have a pm in to matt)

Has he messaged you back yet? The easiest way to get a hold of him lately is email. He is busy working his other job AND trying to get the race truck done for Redding at night. [email protected]