Cali Events in the next two months

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
First is a pretty cool dyno day. Its april 7th. Its North of Sac but South of Yuba City, in Rio Oso. All the info is in the link! We went two years ago, and there was a ton of trucks and it was pretty fun! We're planning on going, don't think we're taking any trucks, maybe the pumpkin or if it sells, maybe the truck Matt replaces it with. I don't know what his plans are.
http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129479

Next, is NHRDA's Jefferson State Diesel Nationals. May 19th at the Redding Drag Strip. Who is planning on attending? It is always a good time, with a pretty good turn out of racers, spectators, and vendors. We'll definitely be there, hopefully with the race truck and my truck pulling possibly. There will be pre-sale tickets available. They will most likely announce this after this weekend's event in Florida, or after Texas which is in like 3 weeks, but I will update this thread when they do have them up for pre-sale.

ReddingPoster.jpg

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
i have to run up to los banos in the next week or two to pick up my engine from RPM and with all my other things going on i dont think i can be there for the events. i wish i could make Jefferson's event.

Garrett

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
i have to run up to los banos in the next week or two to pick up my engine from RPM and with all my other things going on i dont think i can be there for the events. i wish i could make Jefferson's event.

Garrett

Los Banos is right underneath Redding... :poke:

Biggreen96

Reaction score
Garrett I could have picked that up and had it closer for you as I was just in Los Banos over the weekend. What shop did you get it from

strokin_girl04

Reaction score
I think we will be sponsoring the Jefferson State Nationals and will have a booth there. If you guys make it out, make sure to stop by and see us!