COMPLETE 94-97 "OBS" ELECTRIC FUEL SYSTEM UPGRADE KIT

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
The unfortunate backorder of fuel pumps from Bosch really delayed this product, but we are really happy that can finally release our COMPLETE 94-97 "OBS" ELECTRIC FUEL SYSTEM UPGRADE KIT.

This system is for stock to mildly modified trucks (up to about 350hp), utilizes the nearly bullet proof Bosch OE electric fuel pump from the 99-03 Super Duty trucks and includes everything you need to complete the "e-fuel" conversion.

Check out the details on the website and let me know if you have any questions!

http://www.strictlydiesel.com/p-3431-driven-diesel-complete-obs-fuel-system.aspx

zilla68

Reaction score
this ad says it will support up to about a 160 injector,
what is needed to run a set of 230/100's?
keeping both tanks is the only option.

Last edited:

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
It takes more pump than a stock Super Duty pump to support that much injector, and the larger pumps that are warranted and rated for diesel fuel use will NOT be happy pulling through the stock tiny tank selector valve.

The "Dual Stock Pump" kit that I am working on will easily support that power level, as well as the kit with the Fuelab pump, but those require running off of one dedicated fuel tank. In a case like that, if you need the capacity of both tanks, you either need to do a transfer pump setup (manually controlled in the cab) to move fuel from the rear tank to the front tank when needed, or you need to consider going to the big rear "Bronco Tank", which will force you to put the spare tire in the bed but give you more overall capacity in one tank than you have now in 2.

zilla68

Reaction score
It takes more pump than a stock Super Duty pump to support that much injector, and the larger pumps that are warranted and rated for diesel fuel use will NOT be happy pulling through the stock tiny tank selector valve.

The "Dual Stock Pump" kit that I am working on will easily support that power level, as well as the kit with the Fuelab pump, but those require running off of one dedicated fuel tank. In a case like that, if you need the capacity of both tanks, you either need to do a transfer pump setup (manually controlled in the cab) to move fuel from the rear tank to the front tank when needed, or you need to consider going to the big rear "Bronco Tank", which will force you to put the spare tire in the bed but give you more overall capacity in one tank than you have now in 2.

thanks for the reply, tire in the bed is not an option, I'll have to do some thinking then, either detune the injectors or go a different direction.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.