Done:

JMart

Reaction score
Good job! Truck is looking sweet. Different without being overdone.

6L strokin

Reaction score
truck looks great jesse!! i cant believe how clean you keep all the suspension components and all looks like its never been driven still off the lot!

personally, I think black headlights pull the truck together to make the flow go better... ready to see how yours turn out this weekend!

2 questions..... i know the stock steering stabilizer attaches to the frame and the trac bar... how does the dual setups work just attaching to the bar up front? think im about to order one and just curious how the differ from the single setup...

Also, how come the shocks mount upside down like that? is that what they recommend or just how you like to do em? never seen that didnt know if its better or what...

see ya soon man! have a safe trip back home too!!

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
The steering stabilizer bracketry mounts to the axle tube and the main link that goes to both tirerod ends. Thus having a fixed point (axle) and the moving point (drive link).

As for the shocks, they're not upside down. That's their correct positioning.

6L strokin

Reaction score
gotcha well i think im gonna bite the bullet and order a top gun dual stab kit and hopefully fix my damn bump steer prob.... and the look upside down haha mine have the body on bottom shaft up top.... guess just the way icon makes em..?!

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I believe you want the body on top to help keep from jamming debri into the shock seals. If the body is on bottom, anything that can land/settle on top of the body could be forced into the seal when the shaft goes into the body.

(So many dirty jokes to make lol)

Latest posts

Members online