Electrical question....yellow turn signals.

ckkphoto

Reaction score
I have built a bed for my 2015 F.250 diesel and have added turn signals with a yellow flasher. The f250 uses the red brake light for both the flasher and the brake. Anyone know how I can make the yellow flasher work for hazard and turn and just have the red be the running light and brakes? I have run adequate wiring. Hopefully in the harness there is a way to connect this up.
c77d03d9f2e17e9f945b75d7193db5e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I have built a bed for my 2015 F.250 diesel and have added turn signals with a yellow flasher. The f250 uses the red brake light for both the flasher and the brake. Anyone know how I can make the yellow flasher work for hazard and turn and just have the red be the running light and brakes? I have run adequate wiring. Hopefully in the harness there is a way to connect this up.
c77d03d9f2e17e9f945b75d7193db5e9.jpg

Ford had issued a body builders guide for 450+ vehicles where this was needed. It basically said to tap into the 3rd brake wires for the red brake lights, and then don’t run the brake light wires to your amber lights, just the turn signal wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckkphoto

Reaction score
Ford had issued a body builders guide for 450+ vehicles where this was needed. It basically said to tap into the 3rd brake wires for the red brake lights, and then don’t run the brake light wires to your amber lights, just the turn signal wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Will look at it.

Latest posts

Members online