• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FS 2002 VW JETTA TDI PROJECT

little luke

Reaction score
This is the 2003 alh motor. Complete minus intake manifold and turbo. $1100 IMG_1666.JPGIMG_1663.JPGIMG_1664.JPGIMG_1665.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

little luke

Reaction score
PRICE DROP!!!!!
Take it all, $3000
If you buy the car I'll let you have the pick of what else you want and cut a deal.

2002 Jetta I took pics of all the dents and ding on the outside. The inside just needs to be cleaned and the head liner is falling. Entire car minus the head. Clean title. $600

2002 alh head rebuilt by frank. The receipt is pictured above. $650 shippedwith the stage two cam. $550 shipped without the cam.

Head hardware and 1 hole head gasket $60 shipped

Oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, and coolant $45 shipped

Rosstech vag com. This one can be used on multiple vins. $225shipped

Chilton manual $10 plus shipping

Timing belt tools minus the stubby hex bit. If I find it, it will be included. $140 shipped

Timing belt kit. This includes extra options Iona's studs and bolts. I am missing one of the small rollers. If I find it it will be included. $225 shipped

5 speed conversion part. Minus clutch and flywheel. Also my pups chewed up a switch pictured below. May be able to use it. $700 plus shipping

Koni orange shock and struts never installed. $260 shipped

Spare 2003 rebuilt motor with apt head studs and dish Pistons $900 plus shipping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.