• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

fs:7.3 long block

1badpsd

Reaction score
Forged rod engine from my 97 has 204,000 miles ran when it was pulled has comp 910 valve springs askin 500 obo need to sell asap will part it out. Doesn't have injectors,turbo,hpop etc

Last edited:

1badpsd

Reaction score
No never had a compression test done,this is a good running motor it came out my 97 that was totaled.it blew a little black smoke on start up cause of the 250's I had but never any blue smoke.

1badpsd

Reaction score
Once you swap your accesories over, yes it is ready to go.someone pulled out in front if me and totaled it. That's the only reason its not still in the truck.

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
If it helps I saw Caylon's truck run and drive on this engine, ran clean and idled smooth, was a pretty stout OBS.

And Caylon whenever you have an HPOP on hand I'd appreciate gettin one back :poke:

1badpsd

Reaction score
Sorry guys it sold about a month ago. I wish id known matt, bad thing is I called dave seeing if yall needed any forged motors. And sure thing tom,you still prefer a 15*??

Chvyrkr

Reaction score
Yeah bud I would prefer the 15*, want the bearing rear cartridge.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.