Fuel rail pressure sensor

Ford3544

Reaction score
My buddy just bought a 2011 used with the mini max and exhaust delet. The other day truck running fine, shuts off for a few hours and then when he went to start it it took a lot longer to start and when it did the check engine light came on and the in dash monitor said engine power reduced. Took to the dealer and they won't touch because of the deleted exhaust. The chip did give a fuel rail sensor code. Does any one know where this sensor is and has anyone ever experienced this before. The truck has just over 30,000 miles.

Thanks

Ford3544

Reaction score
From the H&S programer it gave fuel rail pressure sensor and fuel pump. The dealership won't even touch it. Stupid dealerships!!!!

Ford3544

Reaction score
Well when they won't even scan it to give me the trouble code yes I do!!!!! Dealerships are always a pain in the ass to work with.

Is there any one in the salt lake city area that knows or has an exhaust system to borrow or purchase so I can make this truck stock and find out the problem?

Fromojo

Reaction score
Demanding warranty work with deleted emissions/tune on a brand new truck is kinda self explanatory.

I don't see why they wouldn't go with option #2, Customer pays.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
He didn't say he was trying to get warranty work done. He said they wont help him out at all just because the truck is deleted.

Ford3544

Reaction score
Holly cow people!!! Read before you post. I guess nobody here knows about the 6.7's????? I just need to scan the truck to see what codes to find the problem on this truck. I would rather not just throw parts at it.. Thanks anyways, I'll look some where else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Angry Hillbilly

Reaction score
Holly cow people!!! Read before you post. I guess nobody here knows about the 6.7's????? I just need to scan the truck to see what codes to find the problem on this truck. I would rather not just throw parts at it.. Thanks anyways, I'll look some where else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Several requests were given for the codes. "A fuel sensor and pump code" narrows it down to a pile of codes.

Try a different dealer but be prepared to pay for diagnosis.

Aside from that post the code numbers and I am sure someone can help.

Cratos

Reaction score
anyone know what the fuel line (before injector pump)and rail pressure shoud be?
and where to put the sensors for gauges would be?

Latest posts

Members online