Georgia Diesel Power

TheRobenator

Reaction score
@uga33 Yes it was taken near Barret Parkway in the parking lot near Joe's Crab Shack and HH Gregg.

TheRobenator

Reaction score
@uga33 We have a truck meet every Friday and an event (get together) once every 1-2 months.

TheRobenator

Reaction score
@uga33 Sounds good sir! Just ride on down, we'll all be there waiting to greet a fellow prospecting member!

Bubba88

Reaction score
@Bubba88 I have been a little busy with work and school and it seems I was kind of pushed out of the club, or atleast I feel that way, Chris wouldn't talk to me and you wouldn't text me back for weeks. But it is completely fine, the drive to Macon just stunk for me, I am sorry it didn't work out for me in the club, GPDA was an awesome group of people and still is to this today, amazing people with amazing friends, and if you ever need help, someone knew exactly how to help you.

The truck is still for sell, looking at getting a 2003 F250.

I'm sending you a PM on the first part of the above.

Second, we are busy as well. I have looked back through my phone on my texts and the last one was our conversation on the oil feed tube to the turbo. The dealer was closed and you were going to get one the next day. That was the last text message I received from you.

I'm not sure if you remember, but right about that time is when certain events did not go too well for you and brought to light some things the club did not take too kindly (along with SEVERAL key sponsors with whom we have very good relationship with).

TheRobenator

Reaction score
@Bubba88 Yes, this club is doing very well for how long it has been since it was started. Our sponsors are very happy with what we have brought to the table and hope your sponsors are as well with you.

Bubba88

Reaction score
Robby, good talk. Glad we could get some things hashed out. I wish the GDP the best of luck!

Speaking of events: We are having a Drag/Dyno day June 7th & 8th. Everyone here is welcome to participate. It starts Friday evening(the 7th) @ Atlanta Dragway in Commerce and Saturday (8th) will be an all-day Dyno Event held @ Power Hungry Performance in Winder, GA. Follow the link below for more information:
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/georgia-members/354874-2013-diesel-track-dyno-weekend-php.html

TheRobenator

Reaction score
@Bubba88 I am going to be talking you with on an offer to help both of us out. Maybe we can do something.

Latest posts

Members online