• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

GO FAST for sale!

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
All parts for a 2008-2010 Powerstroke

Spartan tuner, up to 250 tune (new price 1250) going for $625
Rudy's dpf/doc delete pipe (new price 228) going for $125
Banks Ram Air, cold air intake (new price 450) going for $150

$800 takes it all! You pay shipping. Willing to separate, and negotiate. But, if it doesn't sell, I will just use it on my 2008 f350 DRW when I get it next summer.

This is a great set up. I never had any problem, it was just too much to get it to work with what I had done to my truck. But it will turn a stock truck into an animal! And you will get some serious fuel mileage. My 2010 CCSB was getting 25-27 mpg, unloaded on the highway on the lie-o-meter (21-22 hand calculated) and even with a heavy foot, I still averaged 17 around town (14 hand calculated).

The Spartan tuner will have to be re-licensed through Spartan. If someone buys a used unit from someone else, here's a list of what Spartan needs:

1. Off-road disclaimer (first before anything)
2. Tuner serial number
3. who they purchased it from
4. VIN that the unit it is locked to

Fee - $100

NOTE - It takes about 24 hours for us to get the license in hand.

I will be shipping from Fayetteville, NC. So figure that in for shipping costs, and include that in the price.

Last edited:

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I love that even after you hand calculated the mileage, you still put the lie-o-meter info... Made me laugh!

Good luck with the sale!

Yeah I fell for it at first. Then after a few tanks on the highway, thinking with 32 gallon tank, I should be getting close to 900 miles to a tank, and only for 550 or so..... So the notepad and pen came out....

Shootingstar

Reaction score
If it falls thru I call dibs on the air cleaner. Or you might ask if they want a AFE instead. I'll trade that out. I run a lot of dirt roads and need a more closed up filter system.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
If it falls thru I call dibs on the air cleaner. Or you might ask if they want a AFE instead. I'll trade that out. I run a lot of dirt roads and need a more closed up filter system.

I ll get hold of him, cause i dont think that he was crazy about the cold air intake. gimmee a minute, and you should get it.

Latest posts

Members online