Heads??

bboteler

Reaction score
New heads are at the machine shop now being decked. Came fully assembled and ready to go. I just wanna make sure I only do this once so they are getting checked before I install them.

97powerstroke

Reaction score
Liberators heads are ok they are done by a local machine shop the guy I work with has about 30,000 miles on his and hasn't had any problems with them and he beats his truck pretty good

bboteler

Reaction score
I prob would have gone with liberator's but mine were cracked so bad I doubt I would have gotten a core back.

bboteler

Reaction score
New heads are back from the machine shop... They took .005 off each head, both were low in the center. Just figured you guys might wanna know how bad brand new heads are off

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Dont go with liberator, you can just deal directly with the shop they use, UCF machine in Carlsile Pa, they are great to deal with and can fix cracked heads to an extent

bboteler

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight. Truck is back together and running great made some other mods while I was at it...hope this 6.0 stays together

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Did you check to see how flat it was before bolting it on?

No I did not. I needed my truck back ASAP because it was at the shop for over 3 months. It's been 35k so far so good. I only run a tow tune in my truck. I don't race it its just my dd and tow slut. If they go again its getting traded in

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.