• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

HID bulbs

thuglike

Reaction score
Lowdown...send me your address.

Sorry to hear about your ddm problems....I've had great luck with Brian in tech support.

He is smart, professional and curtious.

I've heard that ddm's customer service team leaves alot to be desired so I've only delt with Brian in tech support.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
superduty4x4 good call on going the retro route, ive owned 2 kits now one kit on my 05 and now on my 2011 both kits were head lights and fog lights 55w 5k and i have loved them and wont go back. Even if they are a little more expensive todd is the man and will treat you right. I have gotten a few spare parts from him cause i managed to scew something up some way some how and it was no questions asked he put the new parts in the mail and shipped them to me at his cost. I even tried paying and he wouldnt let me. Now i was only dealing with some buld adapters that are cheap i am sure but its still the point that i screwed it up and not him and he still sent it on his own dollar to me. And i got it with in 48 hours after i had gotten off the phone with him telling him what i had done. NOW thats Customer SERVICE

superduty4x4

Reaction score
superduty4x4 good call on going the retro route, ive owned 2 kits now one kit on my 05 and now on my 2011 both kits were head lights and fog lights 55w 5k and i have loved them and wont go back. Even if they are a little more expensive todd is the man and will treat you right. I have gotten a few spare parts from him cause i managed to scew something up some way some how and it was no questions asked he put the new parts in the mail and shipped them to me at his cost. I even tried paying and he wouldnt let me. Now i was only dealing with some buld adapters that are cheap i am sure but its still the point that i screwed it up and not him and he still sent it on his own dollar to me. And i got it with in 48 hours after i had gotten off the phone with him telling him what i had done. NOW thats Customer SERVICE
This is exactly why I WON'T do business with DDM anymore or run their product. Right after I installed their Raptor 55w 5000k kit in my 96 I was having issues with one ballast going intermittent. Their only advice was "swap parts side to side to see if it goes away or moves with the parts." When I told them I had already tried that and I'd like to have a new ballast sent out, their response was "unless you pay a non-refundable fee up front we won't ship you a replacement until we receive/test your old one." HUH??!? The ballast started behaving so I never did anything with it.
After my 96 got wrecked and I found this thread, I contacted them again to ask about buying ONE ballast to replace the one lost in the wreck. Their response was "you have to buy a whole kit, but you'll have spare parts now!" Not to mention their kit came with NO mounts, NO instructions at all, and I had to call their tech support and sit on hold for 20 minutes to get an answer that took 30 seconds. I've sent Todd PM's about stuff a few times and I always get a quick response.
So yeah, fawk DDM and the horse they rode in on.

John

Reaction score
I had a DDM kit on my GTO. After a month of not receiving them, I called to find out what was going on. They told me then that they couldn't ship to a P.O box. No problem, gave them my address and my HIDs arrived a few days later. I didn't have any problems with them myself, their customer service was a bit on the SLOW side. I sat on wait for 12 minutes before I got to talk to someone. Thats quite odd how they won't just ship one ballast though.

superduty4x4

Reaction score
I had a DDM kit on my GTO. After a month of not receiving them, I called to find out what was going on. They told me then that they couldn't ship to a P.O box. No problem, gave them my address and my HIDs arrived a few days later. I didn't have any problems with them myself, their customer service was a bit on the SLOW side. I sat on wait for 12 minutes before I got to talk to someone. Thats quite odd how they won't just ship one ballast though.
Wait until you have a problem and their "tech support" can only recommend swapping parts around or send them the parts so they can test them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.