Hpop vendors

psduser1

Reaction score
Hey fellas, anybody have an aftermarket hpop on the shelf? I'm looking for an adrenaline or cncfab stg 2 sized pump.
I talked to cncfab this afternoon, and they are about 3 weeks out. They also mentioned dieselsite being about 4 weeks out:cautious:.
Figured I'd ask here, see if anyone had one on the shelf. I'm feeding 160/80% injectors in a daily driver, and I'll be swapping those out at the same time, for the same size. I know-30% is better, Ora small hybrid, lol, but since I've still got a ts chip, I don't really want to dick around with retuning. Also, this is a daily driver/towrig, and soon, hopefully, to become a full time farm rig. As in, I don't wanna drop another 500 for the same tunes I've run for the last ten years. Already gonna drop well over 2k in an 10k truck, lol.
Anyway, pm if you have something on the shelf that you want to sell.

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Hey fellas, anybody have an aftermarket hpop on the shelf? I'm looking for an adrenaline or cncfab stg 2 sized pump.
I talked to cncfab this afternoon, and they are about 3 weeks out. They also mentioned dieselsite being about 4 weeks out:cautious:.
Figured I'd ask here, see if anyone had one on the shelf. I'm feeding 160/80% injectors in a daily driver, and I'll be swapping those out at the same time, for the same size. I know-30% is better, Ora small hybrid, lol, but since I've still got a ts chip, I don't really want to dick around with retuning. Also, this is a daily driver/towrig, and soon, hopefully, to become a full time farm rig. As in, I don't wanna drop another 500 for the same tunes I've run for the last ten years. Already gonna drop well over 2k in an 10k truck, lol.
Anyway, pm if you have something on the shelf that you want to sell.

Contact us at KC turbos, we may have one in stock. I know we typically have them on the shelf. I’m in a different shop than the warehouse, so I’m not sure if we’ve got them, but our customer service guys will know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

psduser1

Reaction score
I dialed the number, then realized you guys weren't open yet, lol.
I did get ahold of Bill, and I'm sending this pump back for a teardown and rebuild. In the meantime, ill throw a stocker on it to make it run.
I may have a different truck before I'm done, this one has been rode hard for a long time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.