I need of some parts recommendations for onboard air.

sagebel

Reaction score
It's time to prep the new truck for summer towing and hauling duties. The truck 2021 F350 CCLB 4x4 Platinum. Wants: Rear airbags, rear swaybar, onboard air system to run my 28" Grovers. I am back and forth about an auto leveling system for controlling the bags. Pros and cons please. I am also reading up on traction bars. I have limited access to a two post lift. All installs will be done in my garage. Thanks in advance for all of the help!

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
I really like my OUO traction bars and would recommend them. Didn’t need a lift to install them. I had a bad experience with an auto level bag kit and will probably stay manual forever because of it. Does the truck have a rear sway bar on it now? What is a 28” Grover?

sagebel

Reaction score
My truck does not have a rear sway bar from the factory. I will probably go with a Big Wig bar. The 28" Grovers are air horns that I got years ago and have been on every Super Duty that I have owned.

sagebel

Reaction score
They sound like a Fire Truck. I'll wire them to the stock horn circuit and people will drop their F'ing cell phones when I get on them.

Reaction score
so i have been by a number of people that they love my setup, you can decide. I have twin 580 compressors (2 years old, no issues) two 5 gallon air tanks, VU4 air valve to a dash mounted switches and digital display showing tank and each bag pressure. mounted on the truck i have a 50ft hose reel and an extra quick connect air fitting on the bumper of the truck. My truck came with the sway bar but i feel like its definitely a must, but the traction bars aren't that big of importance. I also pressure my air tanks to 200 psi.

joebuck

Reaction score
I have a viair constant duty that will fill up to a 37” tire and I have the viair 2gal. Air tank, it’s all wired to my number 1 upfitter switch. And I also have the RideRite air bags but I have individual valves at the rear for each bag, and I plumbed in 2 other air ports one under the passenger door through the pinch weld of the cab and one out the rear near the tow hitch receiver so I can hook my air hose I keep under the rear seat up and use it on anything and kinda reach most places with it for filling up dirtbike and quad tires when we’re out camping.

Latest posts

Members online