Industrial Injection add a turbo

Reaction score
Looking to see if anybody knows someone at industrial Injection as I'm looking for the install instructions for thier compound kit that has been discontinued. Called but they think I'm the E P A or whatever and won't give me the instructions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220710-114840.png
    Screenshot_20220710-114840.png
    443.5 KB · Views: 96

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
I mean like... Have you taken it apart already?

I feel once you strip it down you'll see where everything goes...?

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Looking to see if anybody knows someone at industrial Injection as I'm looking for the install instructions for thier compound kit that has been discontinued. Called but they think I'm the E P A or whatever and won't give me the instructions.

I’m with deezuz on this one. Compound kits are fairly self explanatory to install, especially when some of the pipes come wrapped. Down pipe will only fit on the atmo turbo, intermediate hot pipe will only fit one way and from outlet of hi pressure to inlet of low pressure. Charge pipes will only go one way typically. Only question would be any mounting brackets for the atmo charger, which should be cleared up by setting the intermediate hot pipe half ass in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Seems pretty straight forward but I need to know how the feed oil and where the oil is dumped for the secondary turbo...

Ah, that makes sense. I would guess the feed would come off the oil pressure switch, or around that area, as there aren’t a lot of pressurized oil spots on the top of the engine. Drain will probably need to be drilled and tapped or welded into the upper oil pan i would guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online