Industrial Injection HPFP

mike@haller's

Reaction score
Shone is running an industrial pump and 150s and that truck makes well north of 800 on fuel and much more than that with nitrous... that being said I think the real advantage to twin pumps is the reliablility.
Shone's truck actually has twin pumps on it.

Has anybody seen any failures out of these II pumps yet tho? I mean I understand the theory that two pumps running at say 75% are going to last longer then one running at 100%... theoretically, but has anyone actually seen one fail due to pushing say 150 nozzles for X amount of miles?

As far as I know of there has only been one Industrial pump fail. And it had nothing to do with the injectors.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
fuel doesnt really get super thick like engine oil does or anything like that so i wouldnt worry about cold

With a big single pump i would worry more about heat

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I think the Industrial will work with 150's, just need the pw ect really dialed in. Hopefully tuning like that will be coming. It would be cool to make the power of a big injector but not be a smoke puffing Dodge wanna be. Shone used to have the II with 110's, HG blew then it all went big from there.

Last edited:

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
I think the Industrial will work with 150's, just need the pw ect really dialed in. Hopefully tuning like that will be coming. It would be cool to make the power of a big injector but not be a smoke puffing Dodge wanna be. Shone used to have the II with 110's, HG blew then it all went big from there.

I ran a 12.3 with zero smoke and 110 injectors. Its possible.

BCB

Reaction score
So what I'm seeing is there are a few out there that have been doing real well there just aren't a lot of them out.

Trav-O

Reaction score
I have 110 Nozzles and Stock Turbos with the II pump. As soon as I get my Transmission back from Elite, I will get some good numbers for y'all. Dyno and Track.

The stock turbos clean up the 110s way better then I tought.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
as smokey as my truck is with stock injectors, I would think that 110s on stock turbos would look like a coal train.

Guess it's all in the tooooning

Dzchey21

Reaction score
110s for me have been smokier but only on the bottom, if you run a 275ish tune with 1.7 ms of PW the smoke should be less than an extreme race with 2.25 pw, and the power should be similar if not better, i want to try nozzles on a stock truck with the right tuning, i bet it makes more power

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
110s for me have been smokier but only on the bottom, if you run a 275ish tune with 1.7 ms of PW the smoke should be less than an extreme race with 2.25 pw, and the power should be similar if not better, i want to try nozzles on a stock truck with the right tuning, i bet it makes more power

guaranteed.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I need more time and experience seeing the 110's in action as a daily driver. I would like to run them but I am afraid they will be too much of a coal roller for CA. With the right tuning I bet they would work well though.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Ya. I am hoping to see some big steps come our way for tuning. I would like to run 110s as a daily but im not a big fan of smoke...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.