industrials 2.8 k31 hybrid

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
No offense but industrial can build turbo's til their hearts content but until somebody figures out how to get more fuel to these motors, it isn't gonna really make enough of a difference to justify the coin, IMO. The numbers they put out with their twin kits weren't anything to really jump for joy over.

It would be cool to help break ground though so I couldn't fault you for going with it :D

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
No offense but industrial can build turbo's til their hearts content but until somebody figures out how to get more fuel to these motors, it isn't gonna really make enough of a difference to justify the coin, IMO. The numbers they put out with their twin kits weren't anything to really jump for joy over.

It would be cool to help break ground though so I couldn't fault you for going with it :D

tru dat ..... 520 on big twins isnt gonna get it done. lift pump, pump work and injectors are prolly a must. just a guess, but the fuel isnt there in the tuning yet, and from what i know its a mechanical issue no tuner can fix.

tmillburg

Reaction score
ya i agree on the twins setup, wasnt what i expected either, but like i said jus curious! lol thanx guys

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
From actually driving the truck it feels way stronger then 520 they just have a chitty dyno. No load DynoJet = FAIL!

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
They should have taken it to the track when it was rolling stock wheels and tires. It now has a 6in lift and 37s w/22s :doh:

6.0dirtworker

Reaction score
True that, lifts look sweet. This guy is working against himself when he should be putting some fuel down. Didn't know it's more of a mech issue than tuning either.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
True that, lifts look sweet. This guy is working against himself when he should be putting some fuel down. Didn't know it's more of a mech issue than tuning either.

I think the tuning has hit the wall from what is being said...the fueling system needs to be addressed to get the volume there it seems

Nos_GTSR

Reaction score
When I was there for their Dyno event I was told their working on it. I had my own issues to try to sort out so I didnt get much info on it. Lifted trucks are cool but Im over it especially after how much work Ive done on my truck the last few months, I wish my lift was gone.

Last edited: