injection timing

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
anyone know which ones are which with temp1,2,3 and so on. i tried to find a trend in them and have adjusted minor stuff but doesnt seem like its doing much and i dont want to blow something. i think ive got the turbo stuff to where i can atleast mess with it but the fueling is alot more confusing.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
config 0 temp 0 seams to be the main file from what i can tell

what are you trying to do? I generally leave them alone

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
honestly just wanna play with it and see what happens. i left it alone for awhile and nothing really seemed to change. i messed with bp and vanes with the turbo and again it didnt do alot.

If i can get more power out of it then ill be happy or atleast less smoke with alittle more boost. i can only get 42 out of it at WOT and 44 if converter is locked and rolling into it and i think if i can get alittle more air in then i can in turn get alitte faster and less smoke as well but again fuel has a lot to do with it as well

Dzchey21

Reaction score
If you want more boost then you need to up the back pressure tables a little bit

When was the last time you updated your base tunes?

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
yea thats what ive been doing but i dont want to bring them up to much. I do appricaite the help!! never updated them actually. ive been thrilled with the way they have ran and i didnt see anything in the newer stuff that was tune related but i could be wrong

Dzchey21

Reaction score
oh yeah thats wayyyy old tuning

update your SD card with the newest files

tune the truck and then pull the tune and compare the new tunes to the old ones, the peak boost should already be much better but you will see exactly how h&s did it. Same thing with some small timing changes to combat the injector rattle

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm trying to find out what timing changes I should do and on what tables. I looked at them today and have no idea where to even start and change stuff around on the hd300

Latest posts

Members online