Injectors and boost

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
I did hear back from Jody and he said that a live tune is the best way to go with the tune on my truck.
So to put the fun factor back into the truck I am going to swap the stage 2 injectors back into the truck and run with it this year. Once I get my trany fixed will be running the dyno. Will be interesting to see what kind of #'s the smaller injectors will pull.
This summer is going to be to busy to try and get the bugs worked out so it back to what I know will work.

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
My first question is this; when you changed nozzle size did get EDM or EH nozzles? Second; what size exhaust housing are you running on these chargers? And lastly; have you monitored drive pressures to determine whether you may have significantly reduced the exhaust velocity by the added fuel? You may need to gate the setup to get the velocity back up.

(edit) What size comp and turbine wheels are you running? Just wondering what size parallel chargers perform well with basic level performance injectors.

I really don't know what was put into the injectors. I just asked John for the next step up from what I was running and that is what he did.

The trubos are something that Bell turbo made for me. What I know about them is that they are a T3 flanged turbo with a 8mm shaft.
Now what I was told is this. They are charted at 60psi of boost @ 800cfm's of air. Basically they are a modified S100 turbo.

With the stage 2's they were a blast with real quick spool up, and no smoke with my 100hp setting.
I have them wast gated right now at 50psi.

Latest posts

Members online