Intoducing myself::::

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Adrian. I have been along time gearhead and a aircraft mechanic by trade over 25 years now. I got into all this turbo building, due to my injectors going out in my truck and then buying 175/75 which I had a very hard time to clean with my stock turbo. I started to look for a new turbo but just didn't see that many options that were budget friendly. I decided to build my own, so after alot of research and buying alot of turbos and taking them apart and making one from many I findally came up with a good turbo. The problem was it just wasn't big enough to clean the injectors, so off I went again building bigger, and than I got it stage 2, it cleaned up the 175/75 really good. I have figured out alot about building turbos and have taken over 80-90 apart. I basically use the best things I find and put them together. I will tell you that there was alot of luck involved, and I still have been very lucky.
I work out of a two car garage for now and hope to sell enough turbos to move into a shop. Employees none just me, each turbo is taken apart gone through and put back together by me, each turbo is a custom turbo hand built by me. I have gotten offers to build turbos for some diesel shops and as much as I would like to, I can't at this time. Maybe once I get a shop and hire some help that could all change, and I can start to pump out alot more turbos.
I'm very honored to have people compair the turbos I build to some of the diesel shops that I look up at and respected ever since I have had my truck, it has taken me by total surprize. Thanks you all and will try to keep up the good work.

Beans71086

Reaction score
Welcome Adrian! (since I missed the welcome thread) I like the idea of a one man band, you know what is going on and there's no one there to make a mistake for you. Sure, things might churn out at a slower pace, but the quality and craftsmanship will be top notch. Hope to do business with you some day. :)

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Welcome Adrian keep up the good work cant wait for one of your turbos

AllanB

Reaction score
Welcome, been reading a lot on your post about your turbos. Not sure what your doing. but it sounds like you are doing something right. Keep up the good work.

Jeremyleggett07

Reaction score
Welcome man... Heard and read great things and look forward to my first purchase from you! Wanting a stage 2 with 175s eventually but hopefully can get a stage 1 or hybrid soon, just to hold me over.

Latest posts

Members online