Is this bad?

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
What if the truck is eating oil? I have a little smoke come out of the oil fill tube, the oil cap vibrates off from the vibration but doesn't blow off or anything. Sometimes I have to add a quart of oil if I drove it somewhat hard for that couple thousand miles. Exhaust Smoke, It looks like it has a bluish tint to it if I roll into the throttle and its in overdrive but then again its hard to tell with the old tint and stack. Not sure if I should be worried of if this is somewhat normal. I'm planning on adding hybrids in the future. Truck is a e99 with 197k

Stroken7.3

Reaction score
You'll get oil vapor out of the fill tube thats normal, and using a quart or 2 in a couple thousand miles sounds abought right too. I would say your injectors may need a little attention.

JAP

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sounds like you could have o rings in their way out. They'll be ok until you get hybrids.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
Alright thanks guys, that's what I figured it was. Hopefully ill get some hybrids soon, if it gets worse ill just replace the o rings. It's not a hard process is it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.