Liberty Truck and Tractor Pull! 4/28

willholl79

Reaction score
Moptop, I saw your first two pulls, we left right after your second pull. The truck looked good. What tune were you pulling with?

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
Moptop, I saw your first two pulls, we left right after your second pull. The truck looked good. What tune were you pulling with?

I had to run x street stock lift pump won't keep up. And it was the first time pulling that truck. Got some rcd 4link bar going on it for next weekends pull in cobbtown and a air dog to put on it

dasboot

Reaction score
I wanted to go, but last night was also the Twighlite Criterium bike races in downtown Athens, Ga. I can tell you this fellas, the eye candy sure looked good at the bike races. wall to wall eye candy

willholl79

Reaction score
I had to run x street stock lift pump won't keep up. And it was the first time pulling that truck. Got some rcd 4link bar going on it for next weekends pull in cobbtown and a air dog to put on it

That will help with the wheel hop. Did you have the front end strapped down?

Will there be a big turnout at Cobbtown? I couldn't believe the amount of people at liberty yesterday. The concession stand and the boiled peanut man ran out of food before dark. I was Starving Marvin buy midnight when we left. We had a blast, the kids love the Pedal Tractor Race.

moptopjwm25

Reaction score
Cobbtown is a good pull not as big but good track and sled thereis a lot of gas trucks down ther. last pull i thank there was about the same amount of diesel trucks as there was last night. It will be close for u if u are in macon

willholl79

Reaction score
Cobbtown is a good pull not as big but good track and sled thereis a lot of gas trucks down ther. last pull i thank there was about the same amount of diesel trucks as there was last night. It will be close for u if u are in macon

Yeah, I'm thinking about heading down Sat.

Any word on what happened to Rudy's truck last night?

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
Good to meet you Ben! I'm glad yall made it down! It was a good Pull. I think the last count was around 1100 paid spectators which is awesome for a regular season pull! Thanks to all that came and Hope to see you again in June!

11STROKER

Reaction score
Good to meet you Ben! I'm glad yall made it down! It was a good Pull. I think the last count was around 1100 paid spectators which is awesome for a regular season pull! Thanks to all that came and Hope to see you again in June!

good to meet you to buddy. yea it was an awesome turn out wish the truck would have done better but its ok, we will be back in june. thanks again for being so good to us.

11STROKER

Reaction score

btw thank the lady in the scoring tower for me please. we blew a bottom radiator hose off of the truck and she was running back and forth with bottles of water trying to get water back in the truck.

00f3fiddy

Reaction score
btw thank the lady in the scoring tower for me please. we blew a bottom radiator hose off of the truck and she was running back and forth with bottles of water trying to get water back in the truck.

That was probably Ryans mom! Yet another reason I love Liberty. The people that put on the pulls are awesome and love what they do!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.