Mucho Gracious

Steelnc

Reaction score
Had the guys at Rudy's install my 4" Pure Performance lift today. Not only was it done on time but at a very reasonable price as well. I could not be any happier. Aaron always takes the time to go over the work no matter what it is or how busy he is. Which always makes me, the customer feel important. These guys are first class and have one hell of an operation! Don't hesitate to deal with these guys........Thanks again!!!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Had the guys at Rudy's install my 4" Pure Performance lift today. Not only was it done on time but at a very reasonable price as well. I could not be any happier. Aaron always takes the time to go over the work no matter what it is or how busy he is. Which always makes me, the customer feel important. These guys are first class and have one hell of an operation! Don't hesitate to deal with these guys........Thanks again!!!

Yup rudys is always one of the best to deal with,

EnterKO

Reaction score
Aaron and his guys are number one for sure. I have been impressed every time I do business with them.

Between quality work, parts availability and customer service I couldnt have asked for more.

Steelnc

Reaction score
Ok so why don't we have pictures..... Odd if you have little stockers on so do I right now lol

I have some ****ty pics. I didn't get home till late. I'll take some tomorrow and post up. And yes, still running stockers. Hopefully the Novakanes will be here next week sometime. Oh, and the ride is pretty badass. As good as stock if not better. Gotta get use to my balls being at head level now.

Steelnc

Reaction score
Aaron and his guys are number one for sure. I have been impressed every time I do business with them.

Between quality work, parts availability and customer service I couldnt have asked for more.

Well said. Best customer service out of any company I have ever dealt with.

Steelnc

Reaction score
A few pics.

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45578-imag0716.jpg

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45586-imag0719.jpg

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45594-imag0720.jpg

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45602-imag0721.jpg

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45610-imag0725.jpg

4-pure-performance-lift-11178-picture45618-imag0724.jpg

Latest posts

Members online