My e-fuel questions?

purpleheart350

Reaction score
Ok just in case some of you are wondering why I am posting alot right now, its because I am planning my bulid for my 95 350.

My question is: I wanna go with the beans e-fuel conversion and I was wondering if I have to get a regulated return kit as well or how does there kit work?

I was thinking about the Diesel Innovations kit with the beans e-fuel, OR does the Diesel site CPR kit cover both. Or is my thinking about this all wrong and I am missing something.

My only concern with the CPR is that it staes that it will hold up to 220 cc injectors and I am thinking about 238/80.

Thanks for all the help guys.

Dont be a DIK about it either I am trying to get real feed back to help me understand this and make sure I aint doing nothing twice.

Whytry

Reaction score
why only 238/80? You can get 250/100 for the same price from full force. For the fuel I built my own. I though it was pretty simple. I used an a1000 but a lot of people run dual superduty pumps or dual walbro pumps. I recommend a sump and you will want to do a regulated return. There is no point not to and it gives you the ability to control your fuel pressure.

Reaction score
The Beans system and the CPR both are complete fuel systems. They both have regulated return systems and come with a pump, pre/post pump filters, hardware, and whatever fuel lines you might need. You literally need to buy nothing.

ytee

Reaction score
The beans fuel system is a really nice setup. I had the Beans system for six or seven years with no problems. I still have the same system I just had to add another pump to keep up.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online