My trip through SD/ND

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I will be flying into Sioux Falls on Thursday the 14th and traveling north to Brookings for the day. Spending the night in Brookings then heading straight up 29 to Fargo Friday. Spending the night in Fargo Friday and then going back down 29 to fly our of Sioux Falls Saturday afternoon.

Is anybody from the area that would like to meet up Thursday or Friday night?

jbkingranch

Reaction score
Sorry man, I'm almost 300 miles North West of Fargo in Minot, ND. Our training facility is in Fargo but I won't be back over that way until May. What are you doing up this way?

Last edited:

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
Ag systems management, with a focus on fleet management.
I am going to have to finish up on my degree wherever we move, I am just short on credits to graduate.

Last edited:

jbkingranch

Reaction score
We have a program called Think Big. The company recruit guy to be technicians and they go to college for three months in Fargo and then work for three months at whatever location they got recruited from. You should check out the website and see if there is anything you like on the careers page. You'll see our main facility and training center in Fargo when your coming into Fargo on the east side of I-29. Maybe stop by or call and see if they could work with you on the college thing and maybe a job in our Rental Department. I believe we have about 1000 machines in our fleet.

Last edited:

BWCbuilt

Reaction score
I'll definitely look into that, although I do want to finish up my associates in ASM rather than the think big program.... I will fire off some emails today about maybe an internship.... Thanks man!